Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Billy Monohan

For this weeks sketch I've posted a memory from Juinior Highschool. I'm the one on the right. The big guy is Billy Monohan. He was the only kid in school who had facial hair. I dont remember what started the fight (if you can call it a fight) but I almost got my ass kicked because I stood up to this juvenille monster during gym class. I remember it like it was yesterday (cue flashback music and wavy ripples). He cornered me in the locker room afterwards and all I cold do was continue to stand up to him. His man boobs rendered my punches useless. He raised his hand to retaliate and the gym teacher Mr. Land grabbed him from behind just before he punched my face off and left me in a puddle of my own snot and piss. Rumor was he was expelled for punching the principal. I never saw him after that.

3 Comments:

Blogger the clownninja said...

awesome

10:41 PM  
Blogger John S. said...

Wow. Great stuff. Good story too. I was ann incredibly small kid for my age so everybody was a Billy Monohan to me! Very nice, evocative stuff!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<--Click this!